Saturday, January 18, 2014

Frozen

If you have children, you may have heard of the movie, "Frozen." It is wildly popular, and for good reason. It's terrific. My girls are obsessed having seen the movie a bunch of times, listening to the soundtrack and playing with the toys. Frozen is a phenomenon.

Among the Frozen swag we have around the house are a few illustrated picture books. I have admired the technical ability of the artists that Disney employs. Since I am attempting to learn similar techniques, I thought I'd give replicating one of the images a go. What do you think?
Credit: Picture on left is from book, "Anna's Best Friends" by Christy Webster (illustrated by Disney Storyboard Artists).

I'm a far way away from making my own illustrations come to life, but trying to duplicate images from a book has helped me with the technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment